Posted on September 20th, 2011 No comments
It’s getting close to that time of year again! Time to think about what you (or your kids) are going to be for Halloween or that 80′s party you just invited to. There’s no need to panic — i80s has you hooked up with lots of 80′s costume ideas to choose from!
Some of the eighties styles are actually back again so you can find lots of day glow or fluorescent colored clothes, checkered clothes and shoes, and punk-ish type attire (without being too punk-ish of course) at your local shopping mall. This way you can accessorize your (or your child’s) 80′s costume quite easily.
80′s Costume Ideas
- Mario Brothers / Super Mario Brothers (kids) (adults)
- Rubik’s Cube (men’s) (women’s)
- Olivia Newton John – Let’s Get Physical costume
- Madonna (Like A Virgin costume)
- Valley Girl
- 80′s Diva
- The Preppy look – Collar up, pastels, sweaters wrapped around shoulders, penny loafers, etc.
- Pretty In Pink
- 80′s Rocker / Hairband
- Mullet / Redneck / Billy Ray Cyrus Wig
- Cute 80′s Pop Party costume
- Joan Jett
- Toni Basil (Although some folks might just think you’re a cheerleader)
- Punky Brewster
- M.C. Hammer / 80′s Rapper type costumes
- Karate Kid costume
- Michael Jackson
- Cyndi Lauper
- Twisted Sister (Dee Snyder)
- Break dancer – Parachute pants, tight shirt, sneakers and carry a boombox!
- Mr. T
- 80′s Groupie
- Wham! costume (can also be used for just a normal 80′s dude or chick) – White pants, a CHOOSE LIFE or similar large lettered shirt (men’s)(woman’s), white sneakers, and do your hair up in an eighties kind of way (women – teased, sprayed, blown) (men – also blow-dried and/or gelled).
- Miami Vice
For more 80′s Fashion ideas, check out our 80′s Fads & Fashion page or our 80′s Costumes Gallery in our Forums. If you have some ideas of your own that you would like to share, please post them here or send us an email!80's Costumes 1980's, 80's, 80's costumes, 80's Groupie, 80's rock, 80s Halloween Costumes, adult 80's costumes, Break dance, cyndi lauper, DEVO, eighties, Flashdance, Halloween, Halloween Costumes, Joan Jett, kid's 80's costumes, M.C. Hammer, madonna, Mario Brothers, Miami Vice, Michael Jackson, Mr. T, Mullet, Olivia Newton John, Preppy, Pretty In Pink, punk, Punky Brewster, Rubik's Cube, Super Mario Brothers, The Karate Kid, Toni Basil, Twisted Sister, Valley Girl
Posted on September 14th, 2010 No comments
Whether you were born before, during or after the 1980′s, everyone [whether they know it or not] has been touched by our favorite decade. I guess this is why 80′s costumes are always still in vogue around Halloween time.
From eighties hair band costumes to Madonna or even a simple mullet wig can transform you back to 1982. With a decade of decadence get-up, pretty much everyone you’ll meet along the way on your trick-or-treating excursion or Halloween party will appreciate your costume. So let’s dive in to what is available for you to “get your 80′s on” this Halloween!
Other 80′s Costume Ideas & Accessories